Friday, September 11, 2009

Tagged

1. A – Available/Single? Im someone Single, so I am always available. :)
2. B – Best friend? Plenty. (I cant name all of them)
3. C – Coffee or Cola? Both contain caffeine
4. D – Drink of choice? I never thought of it before. Anything drinkable.
5. E – Essential things you need every day? All the 14 ADL.
6. F – Favorite color? BLACK
7. G – Gory or Horror? A little bit of both. Then Its fun
8. H – Hometown? Kuching Swak
9. I – Interest? Trying new cooking recipes
10. J – Jackpot? MEGA toto.. I want money..lotsa lotsa money ^^
11. K – Kids & their names? Depends who am I marrying to.
12. L – Life is incomplete without? L.O.V.E
13. M – Marriage date? Tell u d.. I need money. NO money. NO need to think about it.
14. N – Number of siblings? 3
15. O – Oregano or Thyme? Depends what am I preparing
16. P – Phobias/Fears? Height
17. Q – Quote for today? You are the only thing I wish for on a wishing star.
18. R – Reason to smile? Nothing.
19. S – Secrets? bu neng shuo de mi mi
20. T – Tag 4 People? Jacq, Andrew PAn, Wei Teng, Oliver
21. U – Unknown fact about me? Never think of it
22. V – Vegetable you don't like? Bittergourd.. Eee.. yucky
23. W – Worst habit? Bite finger nails when I'm stress..i guess..
24. X – X-rays you've had? Chest Xray for Medical Checkup
25. Y – Your favorite food? As long its nice. I shall not complaint
26. Z – Zodiac sign? Taurus..the bull~~

The Rules
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share the ABCs of you.
4. Tag 4 people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let the 4 tagged people know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Do not tag the same person repeatedly but try to tag different people, so that there is a big network of bloggers doing this tag.

No comments: